Sunday, February 15, 2009

Today I worked on my arms...

... by making puppy chow, hey-o!  Hey, all that stirring of chocolate and peanut butter and shaking of the nearly finished product in order to achieve full powdered sugary encrusted goodness takes it out of ya!

The finished product:

okay, it looks like any other red bowl filled with the puppy chow I have not yet eaten, but I figured I needed to share a visual.

Now take a look at this puppy:

got your tickets??!

owie ow ow ow my arm hurts from trying to flex!







7 comments:

  1. Just don't give it to the French girls. Bennn, c'est trop sucré.

    I'm sure it's delicious though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bitch, stop being so hardcore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, nobody's gonna mess with you with THAT rock muscles! I'm really curious about that puppy chow...what exactly is it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can actually find the recipe on the back of any Crispix box. It has Crispix, peanut butter, chocolate, and powdered sugar in it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn Girl! I should make Puppy Chow so I can have guns as illegal as yours! hehe (ps, I stalked you from BitchPlease! hehe)

    -Kel

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol I just stalked YOU through BitchPlease! and I just found out that you had done the same! ps I commented all over your blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was like a treasure hunt looking for all them fantastic comments :-)

    ReplyDelete