Sunday, March 1, 2009

Good things sometimes come in stay-fresh packages

     Delicious things, even!  As you may know, I've been trying to cook more lately, which includes introducing more variety to my meals.  I figure I'll document my progress, in case one day I actually learn how to make more complicated, creative dishes.

     Last night I made homemade pizza, which turned out to be great (I'm so modest, haha), to my surprise, since it was probably the most easy/lazy pizza to make:

(Meijer 7-inch crust, Bertolli's five cheese sauce into which I mixed a little pesto, Kraft finely shredded mozzarella cheese, tomato and onion)

     I also made confetti Angel food cake (from a box) and topped it with vanilla frozen yogurt and chocolate syrup for dessert:
     Unfortunately, I ran out of plastic wrap and my refrigerator smells like onion, so the cake is getting a bit dry :(

3 comments:

  1. Good job on the homemade pizza. I think we should win over DHA's heart with one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please he loves us already :P But okay :)

    ReplyDelete