Sunday, May 10, 2009

Horribly structured post of randomness

1.  I woke up with "Honey, Honey" by ABBA stuck in my head.  It's still stuck in my head.

2.  Why does it sometimes take so much effort for people to arse themselves to do things they enjoy?  Why do people who love music dread practicing (Okay, fair enough, sometimes it's totally frustrating and I hate the way I sound and want to break my violin, and there is a certain anxiety sometimes when it's been a while since my last practice session and the only person in the same hallway plays the same instrument....)?  Why can't I get myself to go to dance classes or the gym as regularly as I might enjoy?  I love reading and can even get into a studying groove once I get started... so why is it so hard to get started?

3.  I'm having breathing problems, but I think it's just from allergies/stress/a spring cold.  I think I scared the crap out of a cashier at Walgreens when I handed over my debit card, clutching my chest with a distressed look on my face yesterday.

4.  I bought an awesome hat last night, but I don't think it goes with any of the clothes in my "spring collection".

5.  I've decided that the best season of "Buffy" for dialogue is season 3.

2 comments:

  1. Eh, I have a hard time making myself get out for a run most mornings, and that's pretty bad considering that my love for running CONSUMES my life.

    ...Hope the papers are going well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha. I've been studying Latin and Italian and grading (okay, and watching Buffy and reading Kierkegaard), so I won't be able to work on papers until Wednesday :(

    ReplyDelete