Saturday, February 20, 2010

Compare and contrast: an exercise in narcissism

I thought my arms had gotten more muscular (Yes! I thought, unexpected skater muscles coming in to play here! Maybe one day, I'll be able to serve a volleyball without experiencing incredible pain in my forearms!), but apparently they are just less flabby.
Last year:


Today:


Oh well, I am proud of the loss of flab, at least.
Today, my distractions have consisted of ice skating, listening to music, eating, watching Buffy/Angel, and buying a set of oil paints and using said paints to construct a hideous rendition of Edward Cullen, since Pattinson's alluring mug had been staring at me across the room, just begging for me to capture a very unconvincing likeness of him. Now, I'm off to practice my violin before more studying fun times!

No comments:

Post a Comment